Friday, April 18, 2008

08 - week8s2

That's how I title my file folders on my computer, in an attempt to keep organized. After next week I have a nice bit of a break, the students start midterms April 28th. Couldn't have come too soon, since I've been given a few extra tasks this week. On top of my extra class, I have to prepare 20 posters to decorate the school with English. I'll also need to prepare a 50 question quiz, as some students will be selected to take part in a city wide English competition in May.

Outside of school has been pretty successful this week, so it should be a pretty busy weekend. Tomorrow morning I'll be playing ping-pong with some of my co-workers, which will potentially be pretty embarrassing, but fun. Then the usual Korean lesson and meeting with the English club in Seoul. Sunday I may try out another Korean lesson offered at a Buddhist temple nearby. Fortunately I got most of my lesson for next week planned out already, which is unusual, so I wont have to worry about getting things together so much Sunday night.

I've had a couple good chats with some Korean friends on the Korean messenger service NateON. Occasionally I can manage to speak in Korean, which is pretty fun.

No comments: