Sunday, November 4, 2007

Sunday Update


It's been a while since I've updated. I was having some trouble getting blogger to accept my photos for some reason. I hadn't done much the past couple weekends anyway, but this weekend was pretty good.

Friday - I had a good Korean lesson after work. My tutor says she learns enough English teaching me Korean that we'll be able to spend most of the time on Korean, meaning I get 4 hours of Korean instead of 2. After that I came back to Suwon, did a little Noraebanging(Karaoke room) for a friend's birthday.

Saturday - I meant to go see my student's festival, but I slept in. I went to the music store in Seoul again with a friend. We each got a acoustic guitars, then went to Cheongnam stream and jammed for a bit. I might go back next weekend, and maybe Yongsan too.

Sunday - I got to meet my co-teachers family, which was interesting. Her sister lives with her now, who was friendly and speaks a lot of English. Her two sons, who both speak Japanese, and I talked with the eldest one(about 19) about anime and computers a bit. I think he tried to sell me his laptop... But I may have misinterpreted that. Then we went hiking on a "small" mountain. It was a good hike, very pretty with the leaves all changing color. There were a couple spots coming down that I slipped cause of the leaves, but nothing serious. Then we had some salmon at her apartment and I came back.

Hopefully I'll get to go hiking again before it gets too cold, I need to bring my camera along sometime to take some pictures. Tomorrow we're heading to the coast in the afternoon for a place that specializes in what I think is rock bass(she called it rock fish), so that should be a good meal. I still have some more lesson planning to do tonight, so I should get to work.

No comments: